2.10.05

burp!

Total crise de identidade. Música predileta da banda predileta com a voz do Billy predileto.

Sei lá, essa música sempre fala sobre mim.

I know we're just like old friends/ we just can't pretend/ that
lovers make amends/ we are reasons so unreal/ we can't help but
feel that something has been lost

but please you know you're just like me/ next time I promise
we'll be/ perfect/ perfect/ perfect strangers down the line/
lovers out of time/ memories unwind

so far I still know who you are/ but now I wonder who I was...

angel, you know it's not the end/ we'll always be good friends/
the letters have been sent on

so please, you always were so free/ you'll see, I promise we'll
be/ perfect/ perfect strangers when we meet/ strangers on the
street/ lovers while we sleep

perfect/ you know this has to be/ we always we're so free/ we
promised that we'd be/ perfect


Isso aqui tá parecendo o vagalume.com maaaaaaaaaas, who cares?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário